Saturday, July 04, 2009

I am in London right now, on tour with Make Moon, formerly Dolphin City of Newport Beach, California.

So this is London.
I have good things to report, as well as bad.
One of the things I am having a hard time getting over, are the streets. The streets are SO DIRTY I can hardly believe it. When I walk down the street and the wind blows, I'm afraid that if I'm talking, trash will fly into my mouth. I must say, I have never had this fear before, so I know that I have never been anywhere that has this much trash on the ground.
However, the night life here, is awesome! People drink till 6 am, and stumble home on public transport, stopping at the local chip shops for food to soak up the liquor that's sloshing around inside their bellies. At night, people are friendly as the goal is the same, get WASTED and try to make it home.

This is one crazy town.
Love. It.

I'm finishing this almost a year later, but I figure better late than never!

No comments: