Monday, September 25, 2006

dood, eww....
i really did write something and now it's completely gone.
So this week itself wasn't extremely eventful. I had classes. missed my internship on tuesday. wednesday night i went to the worst club ever with Yasmine and Ashley but we still had an AWESOME time. really amazing. thursday... boring, cant really remember it. friday, yasmines party, left early and went ice blocking with tina, vanessa, jordan, ryan and josh. then we went to harbor house which we decided we can NEVER go to again. that lady, grace, is a BITCH. no lie to you, sir, no lie. saturday, probably the worst day of the week/month (really quite depressing), and today i fiiiiiiinally got to do my laundry! yaya!! my brother and dad came to visit, ryan took my chair away so now i have to use my laptop actually on my lap which will burn me in the legs. :(

i am BROKEN this week! i've hit my ankle my metal frame 4 times... HARD trying to get to my keyboard. omg... it really hurts to walk. then i some how really really hurt my wrist. i wanna look up carpal tunnel. cause i do work with my computer and the computers at fearless pretty much all day. plus the piano/keyboard... then there are cuts all over my legs... i wont even mention what those are from. and i have puffy tonsils and a soar throat so i haven't been able to write GOOD lyrics for that dumb song i keep changing over and over again.

sooooo yeah. gosh i'm boring. sorry. whatever, you're the one bored enough to read this. :) just kidding. i appreciate your interest/boredrum/stalkerness. i appreciate you.
goodnight and good day.

No comments: