Wednesday, September 20, 2006

welcome

so... i'm pretty sure it's horrible that it feels like 11pm and really it's 3am.
that's fine though, i'm good with that.
at least if you're ok with that. :)
anyway, this is new.
it's weird, I actually stumbled across a few blogs the other day just by searching random things, and they where both so interesting I decided I'd like to start my own. Well, to say I don't already have one, is lying. I do have one, but it's boring, nothing of importance...
and it's barely comprehensible.
SO, yeah. anyway. this is the new one, open to the public and what not.
I've been looking for a job recently, and I'm almost 73% positive I would love to work @ this place called The Gypsy Den, but the weird things is, every time I tell someone that, they say, "oh i could definitely see you working there." i'm not sure if it's meant to be a compliment or some kind of reassurance, but I am actually disappointed to heard it. I'd rather be unpredictable, or doubted...
does that even make sense? no, right?
I like to be given a challenge. People say i cant do something, and they are obviously dumb, so i do it, and i succeed. so HA!
yeah anyway, this is getting a little long... and i feel sick. i'm beginning to think this whole, vegetarian + anemia= very bad for me :) but i'm just over meat.
i'm done. i'm good thanks. no meat for me.



yyyyyeeeeeaaaaaah. ok. hahah.
i'm going to try to FINISH a song tonight/morning. k?

No comments: