Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Wonderfully Amazing, 21st B-Day

Well well well...
my 21st birthday is EXACTLY 2 weeks away. and i am absolutely STOKED!!!!!
i mean, not that i have plans to do ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!
GAH!
I mean, what am i supposed to do? ALL my friends are under 21! I am the 1st in my class of 21-year-olds!
Ok, i KNOW it seems like it might be awesome, but it's not. It's like not even turning 21 at all.

But when my buddy Tinster Cocco FINALLY turns 21 on March 20th, i will jump for joy as we stumble in and out of shady bars and nightclubs together. our plan is to walk into a bar, and confidently ask for 'cham-PAG-nay'... and we plan to get it.
HOW CAN THEY DENY US?! we'll be 21!!!

well i'm in. i don't care what you guys say.
I think i will look things up... within the next two weeks. maybe i'll ask around too. What's something REALLY amazingly fun to do, when your friends are all little under-aged babies?!!?!?!?


not that i don't love them. they are wonderful, all my little babies... but they are so very young...

BUT when TINA my LOVE FINALLY TURNS 21!!!!!!, we have a wonderful plan to go to LAS VEGAS where out lovely friend Tony DeLaCruz is HOPEFULLY going to get us into a little club, i'm sure you've heard of it...
PURE?!


can you say, VIP Lounge?
I can ;)

No comments: